(This article has been modified so that its text will not appear on index pages)
So let me get this straight…
- The Doctor is married to River Song.
- River Song is the daughter of Amy Pond and Rory Williams
- But River is also the child of the TARDIS thanks to a
freaky three-way with the chameleon circuitexposure to vortex energies during conception
- And the TARDIS is also The Doctor‘s wife
- Which makes Rory and Amy the Doctor’s in-laws
- The Doctor, for what it’s worth, has a daughter named Jenny
- And a granddaughter, Susan
- Susan is married to David Campbell
- So that makes River and the TARDIS Jenny‘s stepmoms.
- And Jenny is presumably Susan‘s aunt.
- Jenny is played by Georgia Moffet
- Georgia Moffet‘s father is Peter Moffet, who acts under the name Peter Davison
- That’s the Fifth Doctor, by the way
- David Tennant for what it’s worth is married to Georgia Moffet
- Which means that David Tennant is Peter Davison‘s son-in-law
- Meanwhile, Donna Noble is also The Doctor
- She’s married to Shaun Temple.
- And The Handy Doctor is at the least shacked up with Rose Tyler if they’re not married by now
The Doctor is married to:
- The TARDIS
- River Song (His wife’s daughter)
- Jenny (His own daughter)
- Shaun Temple
- Rose Tyler (maybe)
- Susan’s Grandmother (maybe)
Family reunions must be weird.