- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen spinach
- 1/2 lb cream cheese, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup artichoke hearts. (I buy them marinated in oil and vinegar and give them a quick rinse)
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1 oz cheddar cheese, torn into penny-sized chunks
- 2 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese
Cook the bacon. In a large bowl, combine two cans of soup, curry powder, and all but 1 tsp of the cream. In a casserole dish, layer, in order, vegetables, spinach, cream cheese, artichokes. Pour the soup mixture over this. Tear the bacon into pieces and layer over the soup. Dot the top with cheddar and ricotta. Drizzle remaining cream over and sprinkle with parmesan.
Cook at 350°F for 1 hour.